Mayor Mitchell Court is located off of Marvin Avenue in the vibrant, historic Village of Brewster, close to many diverse businesses, shops, restaurants, cultural venues, and public transportation.
This lovely two-story townhouse residence features 24 sunny, comfortable two-bedroom apartments. Mayor Mitchell Court residents enjoy a friendly community of active and engaged seniors.
Mayor Mitchell Court offers:
- On-site parking
- Washers & dryers in each apartment
- Daily mail delivery
- Patio and deck areas for outdoor gardening and dining
- Elevator access to second-floor apartments
- Ground-floor apartments are handicapped-accessible
- Bussing to area shops and the Carmel Friendship Center (courtesy of the Putnam County Office for Senior Resources)
- Social activities and programs
- Small pets allowed
Mayor Mitchell Court is within easy access of:
- Brewster Metro-North train station (offering easy access to NYC)
- Brewster Public Library
- Southeast Museum
- Studio Around The Corner
- Plentiful dining options, including diners, delis, cafes, pizza, Chinese food, and more
- Numerous places of worship for a variety of denominations
- Wells Park (11 acres of green space and outdoor amenities)
Sample images of Mayor Mitchell Court unit:
1. Print and complete a rental application.
2. Mail completed application to:
Brewster Senior Housing Foundation
50 Main Street
Brewster, NY 10509
Scan and email to: Info@BrewsterSeniorHousingFoundation.org
Questions? Give us a call at 845-278-2130.